Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Day 45, Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Paid for two nights here at Watkins Glen thinking we could get a good long walk in with the dogs. Found out last night that dogs are not allowed on the main, and most popular, trail.

Woke up this morning and looked at the GPS. It said we were 550 miles and 10 hours from home. I started packing up while Ellen was still sleeping. When she woke up I said "were going home now". And we did! Left at 9:00am and got home about 6:40pm.

This trip is "in the book".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.